Sunday, June 29, 2008

Colorado- 3rd update

Well....we've been busy again this week. We drove up to Casper, Wyoming to see my grandpa Berge and aunt and uncle. We stayed overnight and then drove home the next day. It was only a 3 hour drive so we weren't in the car too long. Driving through Wyoming is definitely not the most scenic place in the U.S.



This weekend, we went to the Greeley Stampede(rodeo/fair/concerts). I guess it's a pretty popular thing throughout Colorado and brings in some famous country stars. Diamond Rio preformed a few nights ago and Tim McGraw is preforming tonight. The girls had fun riding the carnival rides, seeing the animals, etc. Kaycee rode a camel named Hardy and Haylee rode a Clydesdale named Lane.










The old pool that dad and mom had finally fell apart so grandma bought a new one today! The girls thought they were in heaven! Compared to the little round one...this one felt like an Olympic sized pool to them :) I bought them a dual slip and slide a few days ago. I guess grandpa enjoyed it more than Haylee did. He and Kaycee had fun racing.


No comments: