He has blessed us with a lot of incredible adventures since we've moved here. Some have been good. Some have been not so good. Some have been financially fulfilling, others..well...not so much. Some have proven to be great life lessons, others have turned into regrets. Some have created fabulous family memories, others have proven to be a waste of time. Some have helped cultivate wonderful new relationships, both business and friendship, others have made us throw our hands up in the air and run away screaming!
We're still very excited to see what adventures our "tour guide" has for us next. There will be days where we get COMPLETLY lost and go down the wrong path. There will be days when we question our "tour guide" and wonder WHY we are on the path in front of us. Ultimaltly, God has our entire adventure already mapped out. We will just continue to follow Him to the best of our abilities because You never know what He has in store. We are excited to see though.
Here are a few random pics from some of our "adventures" PLEASE CLICK ON THE PICS TO SEE THEM CLOSER. I didn't want to take the time to size each one!
Playing restaurant on the porch. I guess they were proud of what they made.

Haylee had the flu a few weeks ago. Bless her heart! The only thing that made her happy was cuddling daddy.

Making brownies helped as well...:) Chocolate solves EVERYTHING!!

Redneck sandbox

Decorating cupcakes for at Miss Jan's house for Kaycee's birthday.

What a good mom am I? I HATE the spinning tea cups!

Fun at Sea World

Dinner at the Rainforest Cafe! Happy Birthday Kaycee and Madison!

Two little bagheads. Haylee and Madison cracked themselves up.

Fun at the park

Journey to Atlantis....Kaycee, Jerred, and Andy were in the front!

The 3 Munchketteers

Waiting to pet the dolphins.


Picture with Ariel and Prince Eric.

A few side notes:
- Curbing is going well for Andy. We've added stamped patios to the list of things we offer. This has great potential! We are advertsing very aggressively this month. We took out a full page ad in Austin's Elegant Living. This will go out to about 200,000 homes. Please pray we reach the right people.
- Our MonaVie business is going well. We're very excited about it! I went to "Dream Day" in Dallas 2 weekends ago and had a WONDERFUL time. I would go back every weekend if they offered it :) If you don't know what MonaVie is, please ask us! Or feel free to visit our website: www.thegreatproduct.com/andyandkelli
- The girls are great. Kaycee had her 7th birthday last Monday. We celebrated by going to Sea World/Rainforest Cafe this weekend with Jerred, Lisa, and Madison (and baby-in-tummy). We had a lot of fun and we can't wait to see them all again in December.....CHRISTMAS IN MONTANA and COLORADO!!
- My heart was broken yesterday. My little Haylee asked me the question every Montana girl dreads hearing..."what is sledding, mommy?" She is now officially more Texan than she is Montanan. I don't think she even really KNOWS what snow is. I've failed as a mother. *sigh* I'm SOOOOOO excited to be going back so she can experience this. Who knows if she'll remember it or not, but I sure will.
4 comments:
lots of cute photos:) Well, I sure hope all our girls get not only snow, but sledding fun and especially I hope we all are gonna SEE each other there! Email me your dates again. We too, we sicky, sicky at our house. Well thanks for all the photos...and whether 'far away' or closer to 'home' I think we all are traveling down an adventure and hopefully letting God be our tour guide:)
Okay, MY heart is broken. What a travesty! No worries. We're going sledding over Christmas. Just so you know, I'm there to play in the snow, not to see family. :)
SNOW is that stuff that God makes your sin look like when you trust in Jesus! And praise the Lord, He gives us lots of reminders here in Paradise Valley!
Uncle Arlen
NOT SEE FAMILY!!!???? Staci, I'm so offended! (Just kidding) I DO hope we get to see you at least for a few minutes!
If the forecast is accurate for the winter, you should be able to experience lots of snow when you're here.
I hope we're not gone visiting our new granddaughter(!) when you're all here.
Aunt Pat
Post a Comment