Monday, January 12, 2009

Pease Performers

Here are a few clips from Kaycee and Haylee's past performances.
(They take about 15 seconds to come up...please be patient)

Haylee's TPK Christmas concert was so much fun. She is getting so big!! Her class sang "For Unto Us a Child Is Born", "Dance Machine" (think that's what it's called), and "What a Mighty God We Serve".

Haylee from kellipease on Vimeo.






Kaycee had a theater performance the same night. Unfortunatly, our video camera failed to charge so we can't post anything. Her class did a scene from "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory", "Do-Re-Mi" from the Sound of Music, and "Kids" from Bye Bye Birdie.

Kaycee's class was also invited to particiate in the "Wizard of Oz" musical as the munchkins. It was adorable!!!!! Kaycee is so excited to start the next semester and can't wait until she "gets to be a big kid so she can be Dorthy someday" (in her words) Again, I had video camera issues so I had to record it with my little camera. Kaycee is in the blue dress and blue and white hat.

Kaycee from kellipease on Vimeo.




2 comments:

Kelly T said...

just love it....I hope Lacy enjoys these performances as she gets older! I love how Kaycee is so into it!

AVTofslie said...

Thanks for posting those clips. I especially like the song in Haylee's clip....Isaiah 9:6. What a wonderful way to praise and glorify our King Jesus! (Uncle Arlen)