
The message behind all of this was that God is bigger than any of these superhero's and he gives us the power to be thankful, kind, brave, etc. We had 140 kids this year, many who came from non-Christian families. We pray that we were able to witness to these kids and their families. The girls had a great time. They were worn out by the end of the week, but it was worth it.

What a goofball!

Kaycee and her friend, Michal.

Haylee and her friend, Matthew. I think I caught her mid-"cheeeese".

We are all packed and ready for our 3 week trip to Colorado to visit dad and mom. The girls and I leave on Tuesday. We made the decision not to go to MT this summer for a few reasons. First, it was too expensive and because we just started a new business, we couldn't afford those tickets. Secondly, Andy's partner Jacob, and his wife, Lisa, will be welcoming their first child in the next few days. This will leave Andy to run the business by himself for a while. Taking a vacation to MT and leaving the business on hold would not be the smartest idea at this point. Third, we decided that if Andy couldn't go, none of us would go. I didn't feel it would be fair to go and enjoy his family, camping, etc. without him. Awww, aren't I sweeeeeet? Anyway, as an altenative, we were able to find CHEAP tickets into Denver. The girls and I will leave and Andy's brother will fly in to help with the business while Jacob is on "baby leave". Andy will be able to focus 100% on the business while we're gone and we're praying that God will give him so much business he won't know what to do. We'll miss Andy a lot, but we're excited to get outta the Texas heat for a while. :) Please pray for safe travels. We'll update our blog a few times so you can keep up with our adventures.
1 comment:
the camp looked great! Hope the trip goes well and all the business items are taken care of like you are praying for. Have a great trip!!!!
Post a Comment