Monday, August 4, 2008

Birthday Girl, missing teeth, and the STINKIN' HEAT!

OK...our little Haylee is three years old today! We celebrated yesterday afternoon after church. She had a Little Mermaid party at the park nearby. All the kiddo's had fun, but let me tell you....NEVER AGAIN will I have an ourdoor party in the beginning of August in Texas. It was AWFUL! I lost track after it reached 104. I had such a bad headache when I got home just from the sweat and the heat and heat and the heat and the heat...need I go on?
Anyway, thank you to everyone who was able to come (and for the gifts)Haylee had such a good time playing with all her little friends.







Blowing out the candles


The day before Haylee's birthday, she went to her friend Hannah's birthday party. Hannah was in Haylee's class last year and will be again this year. Hannah had a Dora party.




Kaycee has lost yet another tooth. This is her 5th one! She is now "bald" on top. Every once in a while she'll say "Kay-thee" insead of Kaycee.



We are working day and night on the curbing and home theater booths for the Austin Home and Garden Show this weekend. There are so many litle things that have to be done. I really think this will be a huge success for us. Please pray that God sends the right people to our booths. I will post pics after the booths are finished. I have to say, I think they look pretty good. I'm a little bias though. Check back in a few days and we should have some pics up.

Here are some of the samples that will be in the booth.

3 comments:

Kelly T said...

wow...I think Haylee also LOOKS older in that first pic! Well, I am glad you had a good time at the party even with the stinkin heat! ugg...that's hot! And way to go momma for posting on the blog in all your craziness! I enjoyed it so thanks! We will be praying for the show.

Kevin and Laura said...

Your girls are just so darn cute. I'm glad that I can be your birth control....but ya know you guys make pretty sweet kids are sure you want to stop........:)
hehehe
Good luck with the show, I hope you guys get lots of business from it.

AVTofslie said...

There IS sure cure for that Texas heat you know! Just pack it all up and move back to God's country in Montana! (Uncle Arlen)