Haylee's first day at TKP was great....well....with a few exceptions.

We started off the day with a lipstick kiss, which she proudly wore most of the day. Awww...she does love me after all.

She loves being in the Seahorse class with Madison and Mackenzie and the rest of her friends. She also loves her new teacher, Miss Patty.


Haylee was one of the first ones to get to celebrate her birthday during assembly.

I was informed that during centers, my oh-so-innocent little child decided to strip down to her little nakedness in order to put the dress up clothes on. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) I don't have a picture of that, but you can use your imagination.
That's my girl!
Here are a few pics of my classroom this year. We are the Starfish class.


1 comment:
Your class looks wonderful! And I'm excited that Miss Patty is now with the 3 year olds. I sure do miss seeing all of the little ones and the teachers on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Reagan knew y'all were the starfish, so he definitely looked for you. He loves being a turtle...he calls TPK "My turtle school". (But he was a "tiger" all summer long!"
Post a Comment