Thursday, November 20, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Here is a quick update to let you know what we've been up to the last month.

Andy has been very busy keeping up with all the response we got from our ad in Elegant Living. They are doing bids left and right and we're VERY thankful for that.

I got to go to Phoenix to see Staci and her family for my 30th birthday!! It was so much fun playing with Ben and Kaiya. I can't believe how big they are getting. That's what happens when you don't see them for a year and a half.

Kaiya decided to use pretty much the entire bottle of dishsoap on her legs.






I got back from Phoenix on Wednesday and then left for Montana on Friday. I helped Andy's mom with a few MonaVie tastings and got to visit some friends and family as well. Sorry...no pics from this trip as I forgot to take the camera. It sure was pretty though. No snow yet, except in the mountains. I think it was 25 degrees one morning when we woke up. Loved it!!


We have a normal week this week (as normal as normal can be) and then we're off to Shreveport, Louisiana for Thanksgiving with Lisa and Jerred and Madison. We'll be home for a few weeks, enjoy Haylee's Christmas program at TPK, and then we're off to Colorado/Montana for Christmas!! And yes, we are driving. YUK.



We LOVE autumn in Texas!




When mommy's away....anything can (and does) happen.





The girls had blast at Ella's party tonight! They went to The Party Image and were totally spoiled and pampered like little princesses!!! It was so much fun!









1 comment:

Kelly T said...

I am SO glad you got to go visit!! Looks like you had a wonderful time:) The pictures are so fun!! Lacy just had her first playing in the leaves experience yesterday with her neighbor friends and she LOVED it:) The princess party is awesome...such a perfect party for little girls! Hugs to all.