Well....here is a quick update to tell you about the first part of our trip up north. We survived the LOOONNNGGGG car ride. Andy and I were both sick and Kaycee got pink eye, but other than that....we're ok. We had a lot of fun in Montana with Andy's family. We didn't get to enjoy the snow as we would have liked to because it was so cold. I believe the lowest temp we saw was -27 degress. YUK. Anyway, we had family pictures taken, went on a sleigh ride at Lone Mountain Ranch in Big Sky, had a great Christmas dinner, visited family, and went to see the new James Bond movie. It was so nice to be back home. I don't miss the bitter cold, but I do miss how beautiful MT is in the winter.
I'm only going to post a few pics right now and do the rest when I get home (including Colorado pics)
I am SOOO sad we missed you!! This weather sure has been a doozy. We FINALLY arrived in Montana. Seriously...I almost got a chill looking at these photos! I think I saw frost on eyelashes! BRRRRRR!!!! Cant wait to see the rest of the photos.
Andy and I have been married for 12 years! We have two beautiful daughters. Kaycee is 10 and Haylee is 6. They are so much fun and keep us very busy. Andy is the mobile manager at Best Buy and I work as an @Home reservationist for Starwood. We also own our own decorative concrete business which also keeps us hoppin'! We hope you will enjoy our blog and find it easier to keep up with our family and the crazy adventures God has put in front of us!
1 comment:
I am SOOO sad we missed you!! This weather sure has been a doozy. We FINALLY arrived in Montana. Seriously...I almost got a chill looking at these photos! I think I saw frost on eyelashes! BRRRRRR!!!! Cant wait to see the rest of the photos.
Post a Comment