Kaycee's theater class did a few small performances for the parents. In this picture they are singing "Whenever I feel afraid".

Kaycee and Haylee went through a phase for a few days where they were "twins". They dressed alike and refused to be called anything other than "twins". They walked around all day saying things like "I love you, twin" or " Come on, twin, let's play". It was pretty cute. But then it wore off and they were back to fussing at each other again *SIGH*


The girls wanted to put make up on Andy. He was just tired and happy to be relaxing out on the patio and really could have cared less what they did to him at that particular point.

We traveled to Shreveport to see Jerred, Lisa (Andy's sister) and Madison and await the birth of our nephew. Josiah James was born on March 15th. The girls had a great time playing with Madison.







We arrived home and enjoyed a relaxing week during spring break. The girls went on a field trip to ZPizza. They had a blast making their own pizzas and touring the facility.





Each year the Round Rock Fire Dept. comes to TPK to visit the kids. Haylee wasn't sure about all the gear they were wearing.



2 comments:
much fun had by all it looks like! I have been laughing as there is a commerical where a little girl does her daddy up in all sorts of bows and ribbons and Lacy will TOTALLY be doing that soon, then, next up make-up! Too funny:) Hope all is calming down after the fish tragedy and your carpets are still clean!
I love the "twin" thing!
Every time I read about the things the girls do together, it makes me miss them all over!
AP@
Post a Comment