Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring in Round Rock

Lots to share....not enough time. I will let the pictures speak for themselves. Remember to click the pictures if you want to enlarge them. Enjoy!



Sea World

Sea World

Sea World

Sea World

Sea World

Sea World

Sealion Show

Shamu Show

Lynsie and the girls in front of the Alamo

Fiesta Fiesta San Antonio in front of Alamo

Lynsie bought the girls Fiesta hats and then we walked around The River Walk

Alamo Monkeys

Kaycee and her friends Lexi and Brianna at the Butterfly Farm

Haylee and her friend Austin

Inside the Butterfly Farm

Pretty butterfly.

Trying to get a butterfly to climb aboard her piece of fruit

Little monkey girl

Spring in Texas

Spring in Texas

Kaycee loves catching frogs.

Making Easter baskets at the park

Petting farm came to Haylee's school

Petting farm

Kaycee and grandma Pease

Haylee and great grandma Pease

Feeding the ducks with grandma and great grandma at Old Settlers Park

Haylee loves to help make mac and cheese

Hail storm a few weeks ago. Some were golf ball sized.

It took a lot of leaves off of our tree

Kaycee and her friend, Michal, made homemade hankies to sell. Bless their hearts. I bough most of them.

I love this pic. It reminded me of "A Bug's Life". "Do not panic! Do not panic! We are trained professionals. We are going AROUND the leaf!"

Easter egg hunt at TPK


Coloring at the Easter egg hunt at Twin Lakes Church

Kaycee and daddy

Cupcake face



Haylee on Easter morning (I curled her hair....didn't last even 10 minutes)

Easter Morning

Kaycee on Easter morning

1 comment:

JerredandLisa said...

Madison and I loved all the pictures! Madison especially loved the one of Kaycee holding the frog! We can't wait to come see you guys! Miss you lots!