Sunday, May 10, 2009

Time of our lives!!

Here are the pictures of our wonderful, fantastic, awesome, super, exciting, relaxing, fun-filled, sun-filled, food-filled, ultimate 10 year anniversary trip to Jamaica and Grand Cayman!!!!
Once again, I don't have the time to edit each picture so please click on it if you'd like to enlarge it. Enjoy!!!


Mini Golf on board.


Nighly turn down service


Towel monkey



Our favorite spot to eat!


Great food!


Finally able to relax.



Shuffleboard


Looking down from the Lido Deck into the lobby


Had the pool all to myself! It was great!


Lido Deck at night


Promanade Deck


Relaxin' in the sun





Our room


Our dinner group each night.


Montego Bay, Jamaica


I was "forced" to get my hair braided...twice.


Montego Bay



Yes, I do have another leg. I was pretending to be a pirate, I guess.


Beautiful scenery


Jamaican singers t Margaritaville




14 foot tall man








This is the lady who undressed Andy in order to get him to buy her shirt. Very creepy, but funny! (sorry it's blurry...was trying to take the pic fast)


Carnival Conquest







Jamaican sunset



Snorkling in Grand Cayman


Grand Cayman








Seven Mile Beach sign
















getting ready to head back to the ship after a wonderful day in Grand Cayman


Goodbye, Grand Cayman


One of the many fabulous shows! (sorry it's blurry)





Sunrise Saturday morning


Andy's favorite meal...steak!


10 year anniversary pic

3 comments:

Kelly T said...

I also went on Carnival to both those places(and also Mexico) on a cruise in 2000! Looks like you had a great time...seriously laughed out loud at the lady that got Andy to take off his shirt and all your hair braids that you 'HAD' to get...especially because i KNOW how it is..you are so right!! :) Glad you had a great 10th!! Many hugs.

Mother Superior said...

Looks like you guys had a fabulous time! So happy for you.

LisaandJerred said...

I can't wait to go!! Looks incredible!! I am so happy you guys got to go....no one deserved or needed it more!! Love you guys!