Our friends, Josh, Kirsten, and Zane came from Montana to visit us for the weekend. We had such a great time. We "hiked" all 785 feet to the top of Mt. Bonnell. It was a really pretty view. We also went to Sea World and the Alamo. Although we've been there several times in the 3 years we've lived here, it still never gets old. We LOVE Sea World!! And especially the Shamu Show. This time everyone (minus Kirsten and me) sat in the Splash Zone and got soaked! They loved it!!! Haylee was tall enough this time to go on the log ride and had a blast! We were so proud of Zane who was brave and gave it a try as well. He seemed to really enjoy it! Can't wait until they come back again.
PLEASE CLICK THE PICTURES IF YOU WANT TO ENLARGE THEM!!!!
Mt. Bonnell
View from Mt. Bonnell
4 comments:
Yeah, I'm gonna need you to change your post to reflect the ACTUALITY (yes that's a word) of the situation to say: HILL Bonnell. There is no such thing as a mountain that doesn't even rise in elevation more than 1000 feet.
I second that, Staci!
Sheesh, that's not even a molehill in Montana!
I agree with both of you. Believe me....I did plenty of mocking before I went up.
Thats so neat that she got to meet Shamu and be up on stage. What fun memories for your kids...I think its great to be able to go back to the same place over and over again.
I think I went up that 'hill' right before I delivered Ella...those steps are not to be mocked...mountain or hill!
-- Nicole
Post a Comment