Saturday, May 15, 2010

Five months in picture


Wow! Has it really been almost 5 months since I updated our blog? What's been happening? Life. Plain and simple. Life gets in the way of good intentions. You wake up one morning and realize that everything you intended to do never got done. Hmmm....

Spring has arrived again in Texas. It's wonderful, but I know it won't last long. That is one of the hardest parts about living here, knowing the dreaded heat is on the way. It's kinda like one of those evil tigers on the Discovery Channel....stalking its prey (me being the prey, of course.) Just when you think all is nice and calm...BAM! Summer pounces and kills you. A bit dramatic? Yes. One hundred percent true? Yes. The girls are winding down their last few weeks of school and the business is in full swing. A fun, yet busy summer lies ahead for the Pease family.

I'm just going to let the pictures speak for themselves instead of trying to recap the last 5 months.

P.S. I'm sorry if I've left out any pictures of you, your people, your special event, or any other forgotten category. My super-cape is in the washer right now.

Enjoy!


Andy's "new" car (did a trade for a patio)






Texas sunset






Enjoying our new free scooter.





Scooter girl





Kaycee and her friend, Alex at the jog-a-thon





Haylee at Ella's party





Haylee and her best friend Mackenzie...or is it Madison?!? Oh well, they are both cute!





Ready for take-off





Smoked ribs and chicken for Andy's 30th birthday





A wonderful surprise for Andy's birthday- all his siblings came to visit!





Teaching Haylee to ride her bike without training wheels.






Practice on the grass first





Safety first











Kaycee's field trip to Pease park/dino park





Daddy and Kaycee on the field trip





Kaycee's 2nd grade class





Lake Travis- Easter 2010





Oasis for Easter lunch






A windy day on Lake Travis





Neighborhood shaving cream fight





Haylee





Kaycee





Haylee with daddy at Dads-n-donuts





Kaycee took this picture





One last look at the cows in the back yard before they were moved





Kaycee and Alex- Chili feed at school





"Disney Dazzle"- Kaycee is far left, second row





Andy and his parents





Story time with grandma





Tofslie, Pease, and Sinkler kids at great grandpa's funeral





Picking a flower to remember great grandpa





Checkin' out grandpas big truck





Let it snow!! Colorado March, 2010





Princess Haylee and Princess Kaiya





Disney on Ice- A special treat from grandpa and grandma





Aladdin






It's A Small World





Grandpa and Kaycee






Grandma and Haylee






Enjoying the finale





Disney on Ice postcard






Sound asleep with her new Minnie.





One last story with Grandpa.





One last coffee with Grandma at Loodles.






A pathetic Texas snowman.




4 comments:

Kelly T said...

ok, so many photos I loved! The cowgirl one..whoa, Kaycee looks SOOO grown up. So enjoyed all the update by photos.

Mindy said...

That would be Mackenzie :) Love the pictures!

AVTofslie said...

Thanks so much for the update. I thought maybe your entire family just shriveled up in that Texas heat and vaporized. I am intrigued with Lake Travis. Did not know there was water in Texas.....other than what is piped in. :o)

Lovin and stayin in Montana!!!
Uncle Arlen

It's About Him said...

I, too, have really missed the updates! ~I agree with Kelly that Kaycee is really changing - getting a more "mature" look to her face. They're both absolutely beautiful! ~I loved the pics with Daddy and Grandpa and Grandma Tofslie.~Can't wait to see you in a couple months!
AP@