Saturday, June 6, 2009

Recent Videos

*If these do not work on your computer, email me and I'll give you the password to access it another way.* Make sure your speakers are up. Kaycee's video is a little grainy because our camera at the time wasn't that great. I'm also still learing about editing and cropping and the video program. It will take time. At least it's a start. My next project is Kaycee's 1-3 year video. I figure if I just go in 3 year increments, I'll get caught up soon. ALSO: VIMEO is tending to cut off the ends of my songs. That is not how they are on the actual disk I burned.

Haylee birth - 1 year

Haylee birth-1year from kellipease on Vimeo.




Haylee 1-3 years

Haylee year 1-3 from kellipease on Vimeo.




Kaycee birth -1 year

Kaycee birth-1year from kellipease on Vimeo.




Thank Heaven For Little Girls

Sisters from kellipease on Vimeo.

No comments: