Ok...not that many people are going to care about my hourly schedule, but I thought it was worth telling you all and hopefully this will set some minds at ease for those who thought I was crazy. If you read my last post, you know I am starting a new job. I had decided to work evening hours (4-10:30.) Well...I tossed and turned for a few nights after making this decision. I tried in vain to make myself be ok with it telling myself that Andy would have more time with the girls..blah, blah, blah. But, when it comes down to it, I was just not ok with only seeing my girls for an hour each day.
After several "discussions" with Andy and a call back to the company, they are allowing me to work 8 am to 2:30 pm while the girls are in school! Plus, I will have every Wednesday off. And I only work every other Saturday from 10-2. YEAH!! I feel very blessed to have been given such a wonderful schedule. I can drop them off in the morning, go home and work, and then pick them up and have the rest of the afternoon and evening with them. Yes, this does mean I have to give up working at Treasure Patch. This was a hard decision, but hopefully the right one.
Anyway, I start training on Monday. I'm excited and nervous. I hope this job is all it's cracked up to be. It sounds perfect, but who knows. Again, please pray for our family as we set out on this new adventure.
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow! That sounds like a FANTASTIC schedule! I hope this works out for you!
So.......... hows the new job and schedule working out for you?
(Uncle Arlen)
Post a Comment